Elisa, Mando and Ravi welcomed Chris Clements of the wonderful and informative blog Estadios de Fútbol en España. The site has a lot of information about the majority of the stadiums in Spain. La Liga, Segunda and even further down. Chris descrbes how he got into this hobby and his modus operandi of getting the information about the stadiums.
Agenda : Stadiums in Spain, Audience, tickets etc.. 52 minutes.
- Top 5 stadiums in Spain
- The uniqueness of San Mames and other structures similar to it
- The story of the arch at the San Mames.
- The modus operandi and inspiration for Chris's interest in stadiums of Spain
- Compare stadiums in Spain to those in UK
- The Bernabeu, the Camp Nou and the Cornella
- The away fan culture in UK and the lack of it in Spain
- Attendances in UK
- The Municipal stadiums and the multi-use stadiums
- Attendances in Spain
- Ticket prices in Spain - areas where La Liga can improve to get better attendances and filling the stadiums.
- Stadiums in the Segunda and the lower leagues. Special mention to Carlos Tartiere of Real Oviedo