In today's podcast Elisa, Mando and Ravi welcome Eduardo Perez Suarez "Edu" one of the founders of La Lambretta radio. You may reach him at @LaLambretta on twitter. We went old school in this podcast going around the league starting with Sporting and Levante. You may also hear him on www.oidradio.es in La Lambretta and Aqui hay pelotas.
Sporting - 15 min
- Current situation of Sporting from both sporting and financial aspects?
- Can Sportiing make a purchase in Jan if needed?
- Are there are any gems in the cantera of Sporting that might help?
- Why are teams like Sporting not producing gems like David Villa anymore?
- Is it better to set some rules like in UK where kids can only go the academies in their region?
Levante - 17 min
- Can Levante keep up the rythm? What is the secret of their success, if there is any?
- Are Levante dirty? - The fine line between gamesmanship and being dirty.
- Impact of the media on the over-scrutiny fouls and physical play that isnt necessarily rough or dirty.
Financial problems, Management style and the curious case of Racing ownership - 7 min
- What happened to financial problems of La Liga? why dont people talk about them anymore?
- The Racing issue - Do you know that Ali Sayeed who is on the run from Interpol still owns the majority stake at Racing Santander?
- Is the English style of Manager better and the way going forward in Spain?
Villarreal, Valencia - 9 min
- What is the truth in Benitez to Villarreal rumours?
- Is the criticism of Unai by the Valencia fans justified?
- Cagna to coach Villarreal if Garrido were to let go?
Atlético problems - 9 min
- The troubles of Manzano at Atlético
- Too many changes, adaptation issues
- Raúl García and Ibrahima lighting it up at Osasuna after leaving Atlético
- Is Bernd Schuster next in line at Atlético?
Espanyol - Pocchetino, the importance of a having a 'home'guy at the helm
The Radios v MediaPro issues - 7min
- The suspicious sponsorships by Doyen Group of all
- Coaches having a lot of players from the same agent as theirs
- Do coaches get kick-backs for player signings?
The suspicious sponsors - Doyen Group - 7min
- Doyen group sponsoring Getafe, Atlético and Sporting
- El País ran story that this is more than a mere sponsor. It is an investment fund to buy players
- Is this another road leading to a disaster?